Tuesday, December 6, 2016

SEO training videos by Ahrefs

Hi stresmenia,

Whenever I get my hands on a new piece of technology (whether it is a hardware or software) I immediately go to YouTube for some tips & tricks on how to get the most of it.

This way I discover a ton of hidden features and use cases that I would probably never figure out on my own.

And that's why we decided it would be a good idea to record a series of video tutorials teaching you how to get the most out of Ahrefs:


These videos are quite short (4-8 minutes each), but they are full of great tips and workflows that will help you get more traffic from Google.

But the funniest thing is that many of our customers never realized that they can do all these awesome things with Ahrefs, and they were totally blown away when I showed it to them in person.

So please check out our training videos and let us know what you think.

There are only 5 of them at the moment, but we will soon record more!


Cheers,

--
Tim Soulo
twitter.com/timsoulo
Head of Marketing at Ahrefs


- Ahrefs Pte Ltd. 16 Raffles Quay, #33-03 Hong Leong Building, Singapore 048581, tel: 1-415-655-1014
- You're receiving this email because you have previously signed up for Ahrefs account at https://ahrefs.com/
- If at any time you wish to stop receiving these email updates, click here to unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment